View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #45
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I don't want any returning characters, Shredder is fine because he's too big not to be used so I won't blame them but I hope he's only used sparringly and maybe made something of a huge threat, sort of like Slade after season 2 in Teen Titans.

I want all original characters and returning characters only the ones that have never returned before. We all got excited at characters like Mondo Gecko on the 2012 show since we hadn't seen them since the OT days. I don't want Mondo Gecko to return again, (I mean I do but) I'd rather have other OT mutants that didn't appear in any other incarnation since, The Next Mutation Rogues, some of those weird Mirage only villains, etc.
I 100% agree with you on that point. I don't want to see the Shredder, I don't want to see Krang, I don't want to see Baxter Stockman, Karai, Bebop, Rocksteady, or any of the other usual TMNT villains. I want to see Baron Draxum and his band of mutants, and maybe a few returned obscure characters, like Dragon Lord from Next Mutation.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote