View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 08:23 PM   #108
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Now I know you reading this are not toxic, you have the facts, the morality and clearly the correct way of thinking, so you must make it clear that the other person that they're incorrect and constantly bring it up in other threads. If you fit in this category, you're toxic.

I don't like to get political because my political views are widely different, over the past few months I accidentally got into more and more political topics until I realized I was being toxic. I started to clean my act up because no one wants all this baggage in every other thread no matter how many people I may feel I am correcting in their wrong views. As I mentioned it's impossible to keep politics out of certain discussions since many shows have indeed become very political but there's ways to be more concise and agree to disagree with it that doesn't end with endless debates.

I apologize for singling out people in the previous post since it's likely unfair and I used to enjoy posts from most of those people before things got bad. This place isn't getting any bigger or better moderated so why not make the best of it auto modding ourselves.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote