View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 11:38 AM   #64
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
Additional toys: the new Foot soldier, Foot cycles, Bebop and Rocksteady motorcycles, Turtle Garbage truck for the basic figures and then an RC version that shoots sewer lids (like the shellraiser in the Nick toy line), Rocksteady and the Tank, Mikey with a Skateboard, Redone Nick Sewer Playset to look more movie like with graffiti and junk seen in the movies (background for ground level could have the dimesional portal showing up above a building like in the trailer), role play sets for the good guys and bad guys, Donnie, Casey, Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady face masks, and well.................
Well I like all that too but I was trying to be somewhat realistic!

When I said Classics figures I mean the huge 6" scale figures they did with tons of articulation. It's harder to do vehicles and stuff in that scale, although I would love to see that happen.

Those are some of the very best figures Playmates has done since Nickelodeon bought TMNT and I don't think they even realize it. Or maybe they don't care? Afterall they discontinued the line for some reason.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote