View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:11 PM   #66
NoPressApril
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
I am getting REALLY tired of '80s characters not so great' treatment from all these cross overs. If that is the only way you can separate the teams from each other and make them all seem unique.....you shouldn't be writing them.
THIS. I was at Wal-Mart at 12:15 this morning for this DVD, i've been looking VERY forward to this. I was not impressed. Had I known I was paying to watch my favorite TMNT incarnation insulted I would have stayed at home, watched Netflix and saved my money. I am honestly not sure which I find more ridiculous, the OT treatment in these episodes or the fact that Playmates didn't even have the 3 corresponding figures on shelves in time for this things release. For me this was a complete failure and hardly worth the time and money for one small exchange concerning child April and reporters wearing jumpsuits. In my opinion if you truly love the OT avoid the DVD and buy the figures if Playmates ever gets around to releasing them. The episodes are insulting to the OT but the figures by themselves are a cool nod.
NoPressApril is offline   Reply With Quote