View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 08:47 PM   #35
Nelson
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuriken View Post
Game looks fun. Love how April uses Microphone as a weapon.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini-Turtle View Post

Battleship: The cannons are supposed to burn characters, not knock them away. Hopefully this will be resolved, if it isn't too much of a hassle to create burnt sprites for each character.
Well, that's exactly the reason. There are so many characters in this game, that special animations such as those would take too much time. This is also the reason why the turrets don't shoot fireballs anymore, but rather some kind of energy balls. I might add some fire effect for the falling animation of the characters down the line. Right now other things take precedence. But thank you for pointing that out.

Quote:
Also, falling into the water should only take away some energy, not cost a whole life.
I'll look into this.

Quote:
April: I really like the microphone attack, but feel she should also have some ninja moves, such as a flying kick. "Hey, if you're in enough of these episodes, some of it's bound to rub off!"
I don't know about this one. Sure she could have learnt ninjitsu at some point, but that never happened. There will be other female martial artist characters in the game, you may prefer to play as those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pannozzi View Post
Anal retentative note:

You should note Stan Sakai alongside Mirage and such in the opening disclaimer, if you're going to include Usagi.
Good catch! Thanks.
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote