View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 02:47 PM   #831
rh608
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by predaking000 View Post
The confusion was that NECA was selling two sets (regular and diorama) and the wording on the site, IIRC, stated two items per household. Some people interpreted the two sets to be two separate items. Hence, the cancellations.

As I stated above, I have no skin in the game, but just from the way the policy was worded on the site (barring the other media), I could see how it could be confusing. Also, as I mentioned above, I also agree that ordering more than two sets total is too much.

As far as "harsh"...Hey, I'm not gobbling up that many sets, but I could see how it would suck for someone who bought three to have a whole order cancelled, even though I totally agree with NECA. Being able to see things from multiple points of view and to empathize is a benefit towards functioning as a human being, not a limitation.

No need to get so wound up and emotional...conversation here had been pretty calm/civil, and will hopefully continue that way.

It's all good bud. I think we are kind of on the same page. You don't have my full comment quoted so I'm taking it that you and a few others may have missed the bottom part of my comment where I made it clear that comment shouldn't be taken as law or that serious. I was annoyed at all the fluff and folly I was reading everywhere that day and decided to voice my opinion for once. But there's no love or sleep lost here. I mean truly these are just toys. Not a super big deal for me. All is most certainly well.
rh608 is offline   Reply With Quote