View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 02:05 PM   #72
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I've seen firsthand (but not participated) that companies certainly do pay people to promote and review products in a positive light, and would not at all surprise me if film companies do very similar for their won product. Esp if it's a longtime franchise? The main sites like this are clearly going to be primary targets among others.

Heck, even the makers of this stuff lurk... Remember when Megan Fox tried to cuss out fans prior to 2014 premiering because of the amount of negative feelings over that one? I believe Bay himself tried to get in on that also... (Ugh, then Donnie's actor too, but at least he made up for it later.) If they themselves pay enough attention to get their own feathers ruffled over it, they no doubt would pay people to try to counter it.

Though people are too smart and some of them are too easy to see through. Could end up having the reverse effect then.
I'm not saying that there aren't people who promote or even do things that Andrew has discribed, but to thinks there going to waist resources on more then what maybe one person whole legitimately might be a plant on a forun like this is just fluffing your ego this site isn't that big. I used to enjoy it because it used to be A place a lot of different types of fans could go to enjoy different versions of turtles but it's turned into an elitist group of "yaa bro" s

All that stuff you mention wasn't because of this site lol

Yeah there were alot of vocal people many who actively attack the actors on Twitter which is likely who they were actually "attacking"

But sorry they were even thinking about this site sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Bobby Curnow, Tristan Jones, Tom Waltz, and Ciro have all been on the 'Drome, plus a lot more creators and writers that I don't remember or haven't bumped into...

But Nickelodeon employees? People working on the movies?

OH SURELY NOT. WHY EVER WOULD THEY!?

Andrew calling out all these plants brings to mind words of wisdom and appreciation from a great, great man...

https://y.yarn.co/9e92dd8c-1f12-4426...screenshot.jpg
Your point? Those are actual individuals who joined for they're own personal reason you calling them plants???

Andrew didn't call out iack $h!t he called everyone and anyone who enjoyed the movie a plant regardless of why they said they liked it regardless off how long they were a member I was there I remember perfectly fine and you can keep feeding his ego and make feel even more intitled if you want but that not helping anything it's not going this site better it's not helping the fandom. It literally turning a once enjoyable site many frequented regular into a sespool that no longer enjoyable

Keep stroking his ego though it's cute

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote