View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 11:12 AM   #32
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
INCONVENIENT TRUTHS:

- I'm not interested in "feeding" or "sheltering" anyone. My only responsibility is to myself, and yours is to you. I owe you nothing, and you owe me nothing. I do not expect to provide for you, nor do I want or expect you to provide for me. "So there."

- "Compassion" and "sympathy" are horrible things to base a country's economic policy on.

- Doing what's best for "everyone" collectively means that not every individual is going to have a terrific standard of living.

- It's up to the individual to take the necessary steps to improve their station, if they're not satisfied with it.

- Nobody but You owes You a living.

- Happiness and comfort are not guarantees, nor a God-given right.

- Anyone who said "Life is supposed to be fair" was either lying, mistaken, or bleeding from the ass.
While I find this ideas rather cannibalistic, for the lack of better term, I can say that I am agree with them.

Just because you exist no-one owns you anything and no-one owns you happiness and prosperity.

If you want to prosper and become rich, you should work. Sitting on your ass and complaining that "there is no justice" is hilariously impotent and useless. "Justice" is a human made concept, a very abstract at that. There is no justice in nature and there is no justice in society, because, all people are different.

Concept of the absolutely just society is an utopia, which humanity will never achieve, since it will require to eliminate our differences, the idea that some of the progressives don't understand.

And yes, some people are born into rich families and have everything they want. But it's not injustice. It's chaos. A blind fate. You might as well complain that you've been born with some speech problems, while most of the people don't have them. Does it mean that we should deny them right to speak normally or you just should make a piece with your ****** deal?
I think, ideological maturity in some cases, is decided whether you are capable to understand it.