Thread: Mega Man 11
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #10
sdp
-

Game doesn't look that great, it looks no worse than Mighty No. 9, and I'm not trying to diss it, MN9 looks like an ok game, I don't understand all the hate it got, did people forget Mega Man is fairly simple to begin with?

I'm not a big fan of the SNES/PSX 7/8 mega man's I preferred the 9/10 NES style remakes, the blue bomber just didn't control how I'd like in those two games and this game seems to be having the same problem.

With that said I'm hyped, I don't expect this game to be amazing but it'll scratch my Mega Man itch. I can already see the reviews being mediocre and people complaining how Capcom hates Mega Man when there really isn't much they can do with the classic series anymore besides this.

I'm mostly wondering about the Legacy collections on Switch, if they include both collections in one game I'll definitely get it for Switch instead of just waiting for a sale on Steam. I wonder how the X Collections will work, hope they're not individual releases. I'm still bummed Mega Man & Bass and the other spin-offs aren't included in the legacy collections when they were included in the PS2 collections.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote