View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 01:21 PM   #2652
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
That's not true! They produced...

Oh, wait, sorry; I'm in the timeline where Michael Bay is the long-lost fraternal twin of Uwe Boll, aren't I?
I'd take one of Michael Bay's movies over Uwe Boll's any day. His effects are better, and at least his movies are "watchable" if you abandon all sense of hope, reality, and any joy you had for the franchise he's destroying. Uwe Boll's are just... *shivers*

The worst part is that at least Bay has acknowledged his movies aren't Oscar worthy and are just high-testosterone movies. Boll legitimately thinks he's a good director.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I'll give you that Leo stays by Raph's side and is also polite to April. Also leads during the meditation. But that's it.

We never get to seem him actually being any kind of a leader. When Raph says "so we stay here and sit on our shells? Is that your plan, Fearless Leader?" (or something to that effect), Raph is RIGHT.
Honestly, I always thought of the 1990 movie as more of a "team" movie. Even though Raph had the most screen time, it still felt like the Turtles were a whole.

2014 had the Turtles feel like a whole... For the 20 minutes they were in the movie.