View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 07:19 PM   #20
CyberCubed
Overlord

sdp, Rocksteady's Russian accent gets really funny as the show progresses. I really enjoyed that take.

I think they did a great job giving us a new take on Bebop/Rocksteady as opposed to making them carbon copies of the original. They made them still humourous but still gave them new concepts like Bebop's cloaking/laser fights, Rocksteady's Russian human and big weapons, etc.

Ugh, now here comes you know who:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
it's pretty clear this creative team was more interested in horror and lost interest in turtles real fast season 2 on. especially with all the gross designs they did.
LOL, Vegita-san, the writers themselves didn't "lose interest" in the Turtles. I don't know what that even means.

Quote:
I agree that it had WAY too many mutants. and a whole POPULATION of Punk frogs that no one discovered before the turtles did was just way too goofy.
There's no problem with the show being mutant heavy since that's the direction they went in. The frogs lived in the woods and were secluded, so it makes sense many people didn't come across them. Either way, who cares? Maybe they did come across humans, what does it matter?

Quote:
for me, Season 2 onward is where the show started to fall apart and I REALLY lost interest. i was willing to put up with things i didn't like in season 1. but season 2 onward things just compounded. and the super long breaks didn't help keep my interest either.
Season 2 was one of the best seasons, your constant whining and complaining about "breaks" when the show is over now and you can marathon many episodes every day like sdp is doing is absurd. You're basically whining for no reason now.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote