View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #836
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

IGN spoke to Andrew Kreisberg about how they're handling Superman this season...

Quote:
“When Supergirl and Superman walk into the room, everyone gets really quiet about him. And her reaction is, “Oh, please…” We sort of liken it to if your brother was a famous rock star, or a famous movie star, all you remember is a lifetime of growing up and fighting over who's sitting in the backseat, and sharing a bathroom, and he pulled my hair. And then you go to a restaurant, and people are sending him drinks, like, ‘Oh, right this way...’ and that's sort of Kara's interaction. People have asked us how do you make sure that Superman doesn't overwhelm the lead of your show? Rather than shy away from that, we're embracing it. It's kind of the idea like, yeah, he is more popular than she is. How does she deal with that? That's our take on that dynamic that’s between them.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
I have a feeling the general story will be Clark comes to town while investigating a story he's looking into, and while he's in town, Superman saves the day with Supergirl. But all the press portrays it to be about Superman saving the day "with the help of Supergirl." And this season will deal with Kara overcoming that.This would be in line with the feminist backbone that the series has. Just my guess, anyways.
Called it
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote