View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 01:49 PM   #1031
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
You do realize they had more than 7 months from announcing the first movie to when they started shooting right? Please stop talking about how "obvious" it is that things are so much better this time around when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
All I'm saying is that 7 months is is more then enough time to create a script. And it obvious they aren't having nearly the same issue as last time as they didn't have to bring in a new script writer. They didn't have to recast key characters. They didn't have fans in a uproar over issue. They didn't have a halt in production. They haven't had nearly the amount of reshoots. So what about this movie makes it seem like it's having the same issues?

And it is obvious that this production has at least gone much smoother then last time. And it's obvious they found the tone they want to go for(which they hadn't figured out until just before they released the last movie). So that in it self means they have a more coherent idea of what they want to do with this movie. Which is better then last time cuz they didn't know what kind of movie they wanted to make until right before they released the movie.

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay