View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:49 PM   #96
Peanut
Second Gear

YEEEEAAAAH GAME COLLECTING THREEEEAD!

Anyways, latest pick-up.
Spoiler:

All of the lights on the thing are burnt out, so I need to grab those and the controllers are pretty f*cked, but other than that the thing is mint. Has some Halo 2 art that came with it, but I prefer to have the original Xbox stuff showing. I'm thinking about swapping out the screen in there and hooking the thing up through RGB, but I haven't decided if I want to go through that hassle, since it looks just fine through S-Video. Also, the thing f*cking BOOMS. It has a full on sound/speaker system in the back and the bass is crazy good. I might just load the Xbox up with music and pump it from there, because the sound is incredible on it.

Think I'm done grabbing "big" show-piece items for my room for the most part, as I don't really have a ton of room left for stuff like that. Now it's just grabbing some stuff a little more important to me for display purposes and a couple pieces of artwork I'd really love to have, then it's all just games.

On that front I (FINALLY!) picked up a brand new copy of Incredible Crisis for PS1 and I've got more weird PS1 imports on their way. Think I'm gonna hold off now for a month or so unless I find some good deals.

Edit: Re-wired the entire top area to fit different bulbs and found the one I needed for inside the case. Lower bulb is hard to find, so I had to order one online. Thing looks beastly in the dark.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Peanut; 05-13-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote