View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 03:24 PM   #27
SwiftNinjaFox
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Eh, they lost me with that series when they killed the main character off (Duke) and brought The Rock in to "save" the franchise. Stupid Channing Tatum. "Waaah, I don't wanna be in a movie that glamorizes war! Just kill my guy off." They literally could have cast anyone else, and avoided all the nonsense, but then "Magic Mike" made a ton of money. I hate Hollywood.
Magic Mike makes me even more confused why they'd keep him killed off and not just written out or captured or some way of keeping Duke an option for another actor or if Tatum changed his tune later. It was really weird to off him.

But back on topic, I'm going to add in, just because I've really liked her character thus far, I wouldn't mind seeing Alopex as the more crafty addition to Shredder's side alongside Bebop and Rocksteady.

For a movie, she could stay straight villain, no need to get complicated in a series that apparently wants to be 90 minute movies.

......I may also say that out of slight sadism in making the FX guys have to render another full mutant, but now with the PITA of having to deal with fur.