View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 09:47 PM   #50
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Wow, what a surprise announcement, I'm definitely getting Mikey. I won't get all 4 of them because there's some small flaws about them but the biggest reason is I don't have the space not to mention the price doesn't help. I think a "one of each incarnation" rule that I plan to follow is good until I find the perfect set of turtles that i'm sure will eventually come out.

There's definitely something off about the turtles, I can't quite put my finger on it. I love figuarts and can vouch for their quality, I started collecting SHFiguarts when they only made Kamen Rider figures, now they make just about everything. I'm thinking they will have different headsculpts, this might've been rushed to make it on time for NYCC, I think the final package would include various headsculpts for each turtle. I'm also hoping that Mikey's nunchucks are eventually metal. But yeah in general the turtles are funny looking and I don't know why. With that said they totally blow away Playmates terrible attempt. I hope they scale nicely with the Figuarts, I'm guessing they'll be a bit taller but in general SHFs are usually smaller than other 6" lines not to mention they do follow scale.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote