Thread: News Ninja
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 06:20 PM   #6
Gremlin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
I'm not sure... I think the Epic begins mini movie was primarely a European thing, maybe one of our European turtle fans could confirm this?
I think that the epic begins was a Europe-only thing, mostly because words like ninja and nunchukus were forbidden to even think of over here at that time. Someone obviously thought there was too much violence in it too so that was toned down (and still it was the work of the devil that turned all the kids into bloodthirsty monsters, according to media, that is).

Since the edited versions of the five (?) episodes would be too short, they just edited them all into one long episode, mini movie or ot you that haven't seen it should be very happy since it just sucks bigtime. they basically edited away most of the story, mixed all five episodes toghether so that it made no sense at all and aired it that way (the whole Stockman/mouser story is just trashed).

Conclusion: the epic begins is the first season edited into one 67 minutes long episode and released for the european market (at least denmark/sweden/norwaay/finland and britain, Don't know about the rest)
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote