View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
Awesome! Thanks! are you going to keep this updated as each new episode comes out? If they fit elsewhere in the line up that is.
I'm gonna update it with each new episode. It seems like they got on top of things once "Monkey Brains" aired though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
I don't pay extremely close attention to the details of this series; why would Turtle Temper come a little after other episodes? It was the third aired, wasn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Some people felt certain plot points in that episode (like how April was getting information on the Kraang) were better explained in later episodes, hence it may've been meant to air later on in the series.
Right you are. I should have taken notes on my last watch through, since I forgot a lot of minor details.

But I felt like New Friend, Old Enemy would be 2nd since Shredder wouldn't dawdle too much getting to NYC, then I like Metalhead early as possible since that's when April sets up her Kraang info forum online. I probably had a reason for putting Baxter before Temper (other than Don's nagi), but just looking at the order now it feels better to not group up Kraang run ins.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote