View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 10:14 AM   #23
Splinter
Radical Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatron
Splinter:

I appreciate that you are posting the news, but can you please leave the editorializing OFF of the main page? It looks VERY unprofessional. I'm not saying that you shouldn't share your opinions, I think you should save your opinions for inside the forum, NOT when you're reporting the news.

Sayonara.
As a reporter, I am allowed to deliver my honest opinion on what I see. I am not going to kiss anyone's behind when it comes to TMNT. Unless it is well deserved. That goes for Peter Laird, Playmates, Funimation, and Fox Kids. If you have an issue with the -truth- from my point of view, take it up with Krang. Otherwise, deal with it. This is a fan site, not a professional news site. And I am allowed to be honest in my news reports. Baxter looks like ass, that is the gods honest truth. I word it more professionally then that in my news stories for a reason. Besides, if I'm honest what I see....if Playmates is watching, maybe we'll see some changes. I am not going to blindly follow anyone or anything, just so you don't have to face the truth from my point of view. Thank you, and good night.

~Splinter~

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote