View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 07:43 AM   #59
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
People's actions and choices deserve consequences.

We the people make the choices, we the people deserve nothing more than those same choices.
Punishing everyone for decisions of the few is stupid and unjust. It's infantile mindset.
Collective responsibility is one of the most idiotic ideas that had ever graced mind of the human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
^What he said. Pretty much sums it up. Or to put it another way, this country made its bed, now it gets to lie in it.
Thanks Bobama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
On a side note: When exactly is "everything" supposed to start falling apart? People keep telling me the country's a mess and everything is a disaster, but I've been on a pretty hot run the last few years. So far so good on my end. What's the problem? I think some people spend all their time counting down the days waiting for an Apocalypse that isn't coming, all because the Guys In Suits that they like aren't the ones sitting in the right chairs. Relax. It's all theater.
Just fear-mongering of the losing side.

When things go bad for the ideology, start scaring people with wars, disasters and whatnot to unite them. It works, sometimes.

The problem here is that lefties lost connection to reality so much that their preaching comes as nothing more than a paranoid rumbling.

The fact of the matter is that left ideology doesn't work, when applied to the modern world. Multiculturalism - doesn't work. Intersectionality - doesn't work. More and more often than not, stalwart Social Justice Warriors come as paranoid conspiracy theorists or hypocritical manipulators themselves.

Their appeal for morality doesn't work, because, due to the spread of post-modernism, which in part was made possible by lefties themselves, people don't trust them and their ideology, seeing them as phony as other politicians, for a good reason, I must add.

So, all in all, this situation was created by lefties too, who were unable to win, who were unable to accept their lose with grace, and instead has radicalized and become scream bunch of paranoid conspiracy-ridden hateful idiots.

Last edited by Sumac; 10-07-2018 at 07:52 AM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote