View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 10:36 AM   #107
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Turtle View Post
Believe it or not we are hitting the road on the first official tour for this second volume of Turtle Power starting the end of this month! We will be posting things as much as we can, but not likely until after we are back home. This will be a stripped down crew.

I am putting the call out to anyone who might have connections to people they would suggest be good interviews that we didn't have in the first film. I already know who we want to get, so I don't need lists of those people, but if you are connected in some way to a person or persons who would be worth connecting to us, please send me a PM.

ROCK ON!
I felt under promised on the first one.

After following it for so long and the 'lots of stuff you didn't know! or lots of stuff you havn't seen!'

and most of it WAS stuff I knew and had heard before, and it felt a little disjointed. It could have easily been 4 hours and just covered mirage and FWF alone.

Something like this i feel needs to be released in sections or parts. Part one could have focused on mirage. part two movies. part three tv....

although i will say this. out of all of the not so great documentaries out there, i'd rank this one with i know that voice in terms of at least delivering on it's subject matter.

that back to the future documentary, not so much.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote