View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 09:24 AM   #280
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
I don't disagree with what any of you are saying. I just can't understand why people seem so perplexed that Nickelodeon chose to stay with Playmates-- that brand is most recognizable to people in association with TMNT, more so than anything else.

They also don't seem to have the same hold over the licensure that they did in the old days. If you don't like their products, there are plenty of other companies making TMNT collectibles. Before you guys start complaining about scale again, the Figuarts figures are pretty close. I get that the price point is high but most here are adults in their thirties with careers. Spend your money on the stuff NECA and the like put out and stop worrying about the aesthetics and articulation of action figures put out by a kiddie toy company for children under 10.
IF Playmates would allow Neca to make 6/7 inch scale turtle figures at retail I am sure many of us wouldn't give 2 ***** about Playmates scale. But they wont