View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 01:15 PM   #17
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So Baxter Stockman has become Donald Trump. Ok...
Y'know, I was gonna make a joke about how Stockman, much like the President, is also hounded by she-devils in business suits and human-shaped hollow husks with baby-sized adults inside, among assorted other oddities, but halfway through I stopped when realized that one of the things I had anticipated most for the #100 "finale" didn't come to pass: I always expected that Bishop would be exposed to the world as a freak, and that Stockman would somehow be instrumental in ousting him from the EPF and into a prison cell. A lost opportunity for some karmic retribution right there, though Bishop still got a taste of it in the end. Come to think of it, I don't think we've seen Stockman f*** anyone over for real and get away with it in this comic. He tried with Krang but was interrupted, had to flee the Foot HQ before Shredder realized he had outlived his usefulness, Bishop died before anything could come of their uneasy alliance, Hob screwed him over in the end, and who knows what'll happen with Null. I hope she's the one he plays a major part in taking down.

Also sour that we didn't get to see the Mousers chomping down on that dead dragon.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote