View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 10:12 AM   #108
Lordmylar06
Stone Warrior

I got an email with a new update this morning:

"Instead of the traditional update, I wanted to email everyone directly. In my last update, I explained about the delay in the shipment, mainly due to the Chinese New Year holiday schedule, which itself is a month long holiday where everything is shut down. The books did not make the sail cut-off date as posted in the last update. This was due to a multitude of issues from shipment scheduling to a packaging issue. Originally I wanted to use a blister packaging, but in the end, it would have delayed the books even further. There was another delay with the molds and transporting them to the manufacturer. Therefore, I made the conscious decision and opted for a foil-like packaging that is often used with trading cards and blind box vinyl. It is still unique. It consists of a simple heat seal and looks amazing.

No one is more upset about the delays than I am. As upset as I am, it does not change the issue at hand. I did not want to give an update without concrete confirmation. I had to personally make sure that there were no further delays before updating you this time. So here it is.

I do have confirmation now that they will be shipped this week. Mailing the books by air is not feasible, the weight of the books and price would cost more than the amount raised. So now it is again a waiting game. However, I ensure you that there will not be any other shipment delays from overseas. Shipment to the US will be 6-7 weeks (roughly two months) after which they will be processed by customs.

The proper unveiling of the book is also finally upon us with the proper packaging. Again, it will be by one of the biggest YouTube vloggers. I will be doing a final review of the extras and the packaging in about three weeks, maybe sooner.

I think I have addressed everything here. However, my contact number is below for anyone who feels the need to reach out. The purpose of the number is for the same purpose of the personal email. I could have done a general update, but I am emailing directly. This is by far my most rigorous project to date. Mainly due to the pressure that I put on myself. There will be a many execs awaiting the book. So I created something that both your and Nickelodeon would be proud of. This book, especially this version will never be available again. I could not be happier with the final project and soon you will appreciate it as well.

Finally, I want to thank you all for your patience and understanding through this situation which will hopefully be resolved soon

Best Regards,"

I'm not including his number, but I did want to share the new information.
Lordmylar06 is offline   Reply With Quote