View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 01:07 PM   #27
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
They can't really ditch Green and ask Biggs back for the episode though.
I get that.

I know that in Darkest Plight, they redubbed some of Jason's lines with Seth. That I can understand from a story perspective. This time though, it feels... off. Young Leo feels like he's hit puberty too soon.

However, for this episode, it feels more noticeable. Obviously bringing in Jason here would be possible confusion for younger fans, but for here when the Turtles are children, it's especially weird at least to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post

Last year Dominic (2nd Leo voice) did tweet he was voicing Leo again, so I though it was for this episode but it was Seth Green that voiced Leo.
That's something I don't get. Dominic Catrambone was getting better as Leo after filling in. He's not my favorite Leo (that would be Brian Tochi), but if he continued, I still feel his voice could've justified being deepened with the voice box damage.

I got nothing against Seth Green at all. I've gotten used to him, but for this episode, he feels a bit out of place with sounding younger. Not to the same extent as the 2k3 Turtles team, but a bit jarring for my tastes.