View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 06:10 PM   #14
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthsmozers View Post
I now have renewed hope, maybe misplaced or maybe not, for a return to the Archie series for Forever War / some other concluding storyline with Chris Allan on pencils. Please, dear IDW! and, yes, awesome news for you Image fans.
I think the Archie stuff and Forever War is a very different situation, one probably dependant on sales for the existing Archie reprints. If there's not even demand for the existing stuff, it's probably hard to justify new stuff of it. Are the Archie trades still coming out?

Though if "Urban Legends" is successful, completing long lost stories like that may be a go to.

Or hell... if it's really successful, I'm not even sure we can rule out even more Carlson and Fosco stuff in that universe. Why would they, if there's a demand (unless this was like a one off exception thing from Nick)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Big question: Do the Image writers know how Volume 4 starts? I think it would be rather important for them to read at least the first couple of Vol. 4 issues so they know where Mirage picked up from. At the very least the Turtles need to be all fully healed.
I don't believe Frank or Gary have ever read any of volume 4, no. Though they don't really need to... the core "problems" separating vol. 3 from 4 will be addressed. Little stuff like Leatherhead might not be. Repositioning Karai, I'm not so sure.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote