View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 05:08 AM   #5
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

I think something to bear in mind with my question in general is that I don't expect to see these characters in this form again.

A good example would be Slash. He first appeared in Fred Wolf? Then we saw a completely different version in 2012 and then again in IDW. Or another example of something less extreme, Raph's do-rag from the Bay Movies (and Donnie's tech) starting to carry over.

There are characters in Rise that I believe we will see in name and similar appearance again, but perhaps in a very different character form.

Also something else from Rise that I believe will be passed on to future TMNT series is the mystic city, and "magical" weapons. I think that was a really interesting and original aspect to Rise

I wouldn't be surprised to see a future Mystic City and meet a "Baron Draxum" who maybe runs a magic and potions shop or something...

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost, in time, like tears... in... rain. Time... to die."
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote