Thread: The New Café
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 08:53 AM   #77
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwgtrunks
Hopefuly you'll come to a decision... Is it a sort of reunion thing? I'd go, but that's just what I'd do.

I need some advice from someone... I have NO idea what to study in college. I need to get enrolled, but that's kinda hard when I don't know what I wanna do. Here's what I've come up with so far:
1) Teach. I think I'd be good at this, but I don't know how I'd handle being in a school for the rest of my working life.
2) Graphic designer. I like art, a lot, and I like to think I'm decent at it. The problem? I can't really do art when I'm forced to. Pry not a good idea, but it's an idea.
3) Programmer. I'd turn this in to a career in the videogame industry. I enjoyed learning BASIC in highschool, and I'm starting to learn C++. I like it, but it takes a LOT of math.
Sweetie, just from the way you describe your choices, I'd say be a Programmer.

From reading your descriptions, I got a 'eh' feeling from the first two; you used words like: 'I think', and general doubt when it comes to them. When you got the the 'Programmer' option, you immediately had a career choice. 'Video Game Industry'.

You're obviously more empassioned with that. Go for it.