Thread: "Odyssey"
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #83
nickn
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
That's exactly it. He has the rights to do it, but he has decided to not exercise those rights.
I wonder what would upset him so much, that he has the rights to finish his final volume, but just don't want to... I'm not judging the guy, I love him and Kevin for what they BOTH gave us. But it kinda feels like a famous painting, that has 1/4th of it just missing.

I hope he finishes it one day, and gets back on track. I would love for him to exercise his rights, to all those comics a year. I would buy each and every one of them in support of him. Maybe it's just being burnt out, who knows. Like I said I didn't really dig deep into it, or look for interviews or anything.

I'm really looking forward to everything Kevin is doing with IDW, and for his fans. I think quite a few of these artists that have done huge amounts of issues and arcs really are the heartbeat of the turtles, and most of them are so very very good to there fans. I wish there was a way for everyone to be able to Thank them all for there work.
nickn is offline   Reply With Quote