View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 04:41 AM   #99
Shark
Stone Warrior

Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Name: Shark Star

Nicknames: Shark, Omega, and Alpha

Gendar: Male

Side: Bad Guy mostly, but if paid well enough, or if the odd's are against him by another bad guy, he'll team with the good, temporarly.

Weapons: Sword, Katanna, Bo-Staff, Throwing Daggers, Bow and Arrows, and Ice Arrows. When he uses his Ice Powers, he can create an Ice Blade. Explosives he uses can be Sensor Mines, or Waterproof Fuse Bombs.

Species: Looks human, but it's been rumored he's from another galexy.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Longish, dark, spikey

Physical Appearance: Not fat, not skinny, he's adverage, but looks as if he could move very well. He's also not a muscular person, reguardless of how strong he is.

Clothing: Mostly dark clothing. I'm not good with desc's, so I'll just say his clothes look a bit like a male version of Karai's from the new series. He also wears a black cape, but he usually removes it for fighting. Sometimes, even useing it as a weapon.

Personality: He's quiet, but occasionally has smart remarks, attempted jokes, and he's surpriseingly sweet to mostly all girls.

Powers: He's pretty strong. Not strong enough to lift cars, but still pretty good. He's a great fighter, and could even take on all four turtles easily at once. He also has the ability to create and control Ice, mostly always as a weapon or sheild. He doesn't use his Ice abilities unless he's desprate. To recap, his only abilities are ice magic, which he rarely uses, great and strong fighter, and great with weapons. Nothing else as of yet.

Weakness: Just because he uses ice attacks sometimes, don't think he's weak to fire. He's actually nearly imune to most elements, but strong ones such as dark attacks can easily take him out. He wears a strong cup, so below the belt attacks are out. He is very weak in his stomach, so one strong blow to the gut will pratically render him helpless. Although he does seem like an impossible force, he has many weaknesses, and any one of them can take him down easily. Finding them may difficult.

General Info: He's a top rank Assassin of the Foot Ninja Clan. His past is unknown (Truth is, I'm not sure yet. I'll make one up as I go along), but there are hints that, as he does seem nearly heartless, cheap in battle, and has no honor at all, the truth is, deep down inside, he's not really as evil as he seems. If it came right down to it, he may even team with the good guys to fight even deadlier foes.

Current Rivals: Kamejou

Current Enemies: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Master Splinter, Shaira, and Grace.

Thats about it. Alot of people seem to think he's nearly impossible, but thats because they always seem to try to take him down in the first few post or so. I mean, I can't let myself lose that early, and let them think they are all powerful. This never happend here (yet...) but it has happend on another forum, which turned me off of RPing. And yes, I know I have ALOT of spelling mistakes.

Anything else I need to add, just let me know.

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o

Last edited by Shark; 01-29-2007 at 04:13 AM.
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote