View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 10:00 AM   #143
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

More words other than derivitives of "botch" please. Try an internet search for "thesaurus" and feel refreshed and improved.

Stiff.. I mean, Chris Masters (still can't say it right ) doesn't need to be punished for breaking Richards' nose. First, in this business, bumps and bruises and other injuries are a given and all performers take them in stride. *cough* Mick Foley *cough* Second, Richards' has had worse happen to him. The only thing Masters would get punished for would be a form of unsportsmanlike conduct for not caring for what he did. If he didn't talk to Richards' after the match and what-not, that would have been different. You learn to take the good with the bad in professional wrestling.

Now, as for RAW, it was a good show. I also didn't care for the end to the Hassan/Benoit match. Benjamin vs. Snitsky was a good workout for the IC Champ. Jericho, hopefully, will get more recognition with the direction in which he's going. I enjoyed that small interview Batista had with Ross. He has great mic skills, and the small skirmish with Trips and Flair was nice, with Batista goading HHH to get in the ring. I loved that.

Michaels and Edge put on a good match. Angle's appearance was a real treat, and I ended up laughing my ass off as the show faded out, with Angle screaming in the crowd. I thought that was friggin' hilarious.

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote