Thread: Writer's Corner
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 10:47 PM   #20
senpai
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliperCat View Post
Attachment 8921

I attached the document I'm currently using- it's just simple text, because the 'Drome didn't like uploading a Word one, so please bear with the simple format. The list of characters and their powers is at the top. It's a bit dated- for example, I don't think Alex is going to have to cut himself in order to give himself a metallic shell: I think I'll just have him be able to change his skin to metal at will, although unlike Colossus, he doesn't have to transform his entire body. Feel free to offer any thoughts if you have them.

I don't see how a story about pigs escaping a farm can't be fun! Although it sounds much more serious, from the sounds of it. My friend has a black mini-pig whom she bred to an even tinier mini-pig, and the piglets are due at the end of this month. I'll try to send you some pictures if I get any. I'm guessing you already have some personality traits picked out for your story pigs?

I'll definitely have to try that sometime, thank you! I used to really enjoy the Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack, so maybe I'll have to dig that one out and see if it inspires me.
Ooo! I can't wait to read it! I'm sure it'll be great. In a couple weeks I'll give it a read. (I got finals from now till then--kill me x.x) And absolutely. I'll try to help any way I can.

Really? How big are these mini-pigs? And do you know how old she is? Every mini-pig I've seen that looked small was just a youngin'.

Awww! I remember Spirit! Such a good movie. I remember crying.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote