View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 04:27 PM   #70
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

First of all thank you guys for the comments, this was an incredible amount of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
1. Amazing art of Raphael in colour, great level of detail there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Really pulled off the 'now it's my turn' expression on Raph's face there. Nice work.

I worked closely with the original Wolverine panel as an example but did my own twists to it. It all fits in with the 2012 series knack of putting in Easter eggs.

Quote:
2. Funny that Vernon is here now, has he travelled over from the 1987 Dimension or is he a new version?
It was my intention of him being the 2012 version of Vernon while also referencing the Bay movies version of Vernon by him using "the Falcon" nickname.

Quote:
3. I do like how the clones are intelligent enough to come up with strategies, like informing the others of Leo's location and causing a public gathering in order to restrict the turtles' travel options.
Why do you think the Bradford clone was there? He was their lightning rod.

The Kraang have Baxter Stockman on their side, he knows Shredder's old lair inside and out. He would have given the Kraang a detailed map on the outlay of Shredder's old HQ.

Also the Kraang as is seen from episodes like "It came from the sewers" give information to other Kraang ("Kraang must tell Kraang about those who are called the Turtles.")

Quote:
4. I wonder who the assassin on Leo and Karai's trail could be? Looks like Baxter behind that Shredder armour.
You will meet him in the next chapter, the only spoiler I shall give is that those slits in his mask around his nose are there for a reason.

Quote:
5. Casey looks particularly badly affected by the blast. He is only a human after all, so he would take the explosion much worse than a Mutant turtle.
Having a wall fall on top of you DOES hurt, certainly when one doesn't have the protective shield which is a Turtle shell.

Quote:
6. Are Donnie and April being sucked into Dimension X in that last last panel?
You shall find out in the upcoming chapters. Of which I can reveal will be called "Divided we stand"