View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 01:13 AM   #222
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allsparrow View Post
You’re afraid, just not man enough to admit it.
Not one molecule in my body is. I'm in the best shape of my life, with less body fat than I was even at 18. I lift weights and do my dips and pushups and pullups and situps and take my vitamins and do my cardio (running, which I love). I'm 39, never had asthma or anything. No, not remotely scared. I put that on everything. If my daughter was going to real schooling now and somehow passed something to me, I'd be 100% fine with it. Hell, when she was a baby and in daycare that first year and a half? I was getting sick 3 times a month, and bad bouts to where even my cowokers (largely even, mothers) questioning me about it and doubting. I'd take the one time over that special hell. Not that you would know anything about that.

You phony.

Again. Dig it up. Look at the bodies. I know it's horrible to do, but it's possible. They're all obese. I know there's the old people factor, but they're all obese, beyond the outliers and the super old. Alternately, if you don't have the stomach for it stfu. I guess maybe you're obese and this is a denial plan? No clue.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 09-23-2020 at 01:56 AM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote