Name: Myst Zephyr
NickName: Emerald Flame

Species: Mutant Fox (experiment)
Height: 4’8”
Weight: 87 lbs.

Skin Colour: Soft Bronze
Hair/Ear/Tail Colour: Arsenic Gray with Silver tips
Hair Style: Short cropped and spiked.
Eye Colour: Right Cerulean / Left Old Gold (normally seen as Cerulean but the left turns gold when an illusion is being used or when angry. Both glow green in the dark giving in the nickname Emerald Flame.)

Appearance: Humanoid with vixen ears and tail.
Build: Well toned lean yet powerful muscling; flat chest with a lightly defined six pack in abs; Child like face

Most Visible Markings: A tattoo of a black and silver chain coiled round the upper right arm with the words CHAINS OF JUSTICE in big bold crimson letters under it.

Clothing: Weighted navy blue vest and black jeans; A chromium mask was sometimes worn; A strip of dark gray cloth, touched with black markings, was always tied firmly round the upper left arm; Heavy combat boots, tucked under jeans, was seen with a dark metallic toeing; A thick black leather collar coiled round the neck with a dog tag marked with a broad sword between spread out angelic wings. (Gang Tag); On hands, steel knuckled black leather fingerless gloves; A small silver bell dangles from the right ear.

Fighting Style: Free Style
Power/Ability: Can create illusions and is a voice mimicking ventriloquist.
~ Illusion: Creation of an image of an object or person, though very limited to how much and how long an image can be created. The Illusion holds no solid base.
~ Voice Mimicking Ventriloquism: Can perfectly mimick voices to a certain tone. (can't be too high or too low in tone) Said mimicked voices can be thrown across a certain distance depending upon the surrounding settings. (sounds can bounce of walls hence being able to reach a little further.)
Natrually holds feral speed and strength of represented animal, the fox. Swift and light footed.

Personality: A little rough around the edges in the way of manners. Straight forward and bullheaded. Overly curious at times and enjoys getting into trouble when an escape route is present. Childish in the way of dealing with others.
Weakness: Rubbing of the ears and grasping of the nape of neck; has a fear of big dogs; Pathological fear of Thunder

History: Past differs between RPs so.. yeah.. but current.. Wandering wherever feet take her, she gains a living off of fighting and bounty hunting. Usually bringing in live prey for those who pay the highest. Her main goal was getting revenge for the slaughter of her gang, the Sky Blades, not too long ago. Currently spending her time doing whatever till a lead is gained on who and why her 'family' was slaughtered. Despite the anger and sorrow burried deep inside, she is oddly happy so long as no one gets in her way.

Alone I stand, for no one cared..
Locked in the dark by those I loved, I long for the light..
Till I find that light, I walk in the shadows of my soul..

Last edited by Reijuu; 01-04-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Reijuu is offline   Reply With Quote