View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #43
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
Some users like neatoman can't stand the Fred Wolf series being mentioned in threads as it's a cartoon for 'five year olds' apparently. Just tell him he's being a dick, I've already received complaints about him.

I don't want to be rude yet I'm going to be anyway.

I'm sure the OP has contributed more than you have since you've been on this board. At least the OP isn't making pointless threads about David Wise stealing from Superman??? Or hogging the Ask The Editor page and sucking up to Bobby Curnow. It's a case of if you have nothing good to say why are you in the General Thread part of the Technodrome in the first place. Your venom towards a cartoon from the 80s makes you look like a complete idiot. All you're doing being here is trolling the threads. At least I'm here to talk about something TMNT I like!

I agree. At least he's not whining about the FW series being a cheap and worthless product of the 80s we can't enjoy.

Great work, you especially captured those Friendship is Magic characters perfectly.

Easy there, Mr. Ferreira... Thursday Internet Day is a privilege that can be taken away.