View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:59 AM   #60
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I still feel that girls should be taught that you shouldn't have to take nude photos of yourself for a guy to like you. I feel this is a big problem too.
I agree and that they should be taught common sense when it comes to these things. But at the same time, I definitely feel where they're coming from as they usually mean it to be a private thing and not something that will get shared around. Then they have this breach of trust from the person who gets wronged for some reason so the wronged person goes and shares it and the other person's life is ruined. That can be damaging and that's why there needs to be more education about this thing.

But going back to Nines' example, let's say you let someone borrow your gun and he uses it to kill people. Then your gun is part of the murder investigation and you are considered a suspect in that murder because your gun was used in said murder even though you didn't fire it. How would that make you feel, mrmaczaps? Not very good, right? Yet you entrusted this person to take care of your gun and felt he would use it properly but he didn't. Now, you're screwed because that guy violated your trust.

That's sort of the point of this whole thing. Yes, people shouldn't take nude pictures or be so trusting, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't sympathize with what this costs people and should spread awareness about it and educate people just like we do on gun safety.

Does that make sense to you?

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.