View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:46 AM   #64
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
Not trying to go off topic. I see what you're saying but wasn't that the point? It's not that they messed up Spider-Man. They purposely wanted to do a big super hero alliance thing with the whole shared universe...Marvel's Spider-Man is coming so there's that.

If Disney did a TMNT cartoon I doubt it would have been like USM. It doesn't have enough characters to do that unless it crossed over everything and basically made "Turtles Forever: The series". They probably would have made a straightforward retelling again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Uh, what? All we're saying is Marvel's current action/superhero cartoons have all been terrible. If those same people made a TMNT cartoon, it'd likely be just as bad. The current head of Marvel animation does a horrible job with these shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
No they're not. They are just not to your liking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Objectively speaking... they're ****ing dogshit.
They are, they really are dogshit. Muted colors, cookie cutter art style, sub-par writing, reliance of after effects and copying the movies in too many aspects, regardless of wheter or not it makes sense for a cartoon. I'd rather watch Spider-Man Unlimited and MTV Spider-Man back to back four times than sit through all of Ultimate, at least they had some kind of integrity...
Hahahaha!