View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 03:01 PM   #44
Sumac
Banned

I remember like it was just yesterday.

I've learnt about new series in 2003, when I was browsing NinjaTurtles.com from internet cafe in the Library. Initially, I didn't "get" concept of reboot and thought it would be continuation of the old series. Though, later, as I have read more about the show this confusion was cleared.

Then I have bought first Konami game based on the series. It was at the end of 2004, even before I've bought my first PC. We have played on the PC of my friend and quite liked the game, though we could not finish it back then.

I have seen some episodes of the new series only somewhere in 2005 in horribly atrocious Russian dub and wasn't impressed.

I have finally marathoned 5 seasons on YouTube in 2007 and really really liked the show. Than I have rewatched all 7 seasons + TMNT Forever in 2010-2011 and really really liked it.
Since then it was my favorite TMNT series and one of my most favorite incarnation of the Turtles in media.

At the moment, it seems it will stay as underappreciated high milestone in the history of the franchise, which is a pity. This series has deserved much more love and respect from fans and casuals alike.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote