View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 08:21 AM   #25
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

I really digged Sonic Unleashed's style as it had humans but in a Pixar/Dreamworks quality. If "The Night of the Werehog" short was anything to by, an all CGI movie would have been the best way to go. Ratchet and Clank should have 'showned them the light' of how to do a movie based on a beloved property.

Some would think it is not so much the format that would ruin the film but the story. Well as long as the visuals don’t suck. Even if Sonic is CGI, he still needs to run around a world that is full of landscapes and civilization just like always. Whether it’s CGI, if there are humans in his world, they will be there physically or animated just like all the buildings and clouds. Sonic will be animated like always. As baffling as the idea is, Sega is full of them.

And I really do NOT want another attempt at adapting the Sonic Adventure games. If Sonic X was enough to go by, I'd rather have a completely new storyline rather than 'rinse and repeat' a story that we already know. I can already enjoy it in from their original source material.

Last edited by LeotheLateBloomer; 02-14-2016 at 08:39 AM.
LeotheLateBloomer is online now   Reply With Quote