View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 06:30 PM   #88
Zog
Hench Mutant

I still like this game but you can only play it for a couple of minutes at a time before you have to wait for more pizza. Or you can spend money on the green backs to buy pizza. Still, when you get to chapter 4 the enemy levels get pretty high. Plus if your characters are 1, 2, or 3 star will determine how far you can level up.

I believe 1 star is level 10, 2 stars is level 25, and 3 stars I'm being told is level 40. I've got a team of 5 people with a 3 star ranking so at max I'm only going to be able to play through most of chapter 4 but then that's it. I'll have to grind like crazy to get more DNA if my characters are gold cards.

My Leo is the default you start with, the bronze, and I have 3 stars so at max level I can get him to 40 and collect DNA but it won't do anything until I get a silver or gold version of him which would require luck from the PVP tournament or buying which is also an issue because if you buy a pack you don't even know which character you'll get. I hope they release an update that allows you to at least buy the characters you want, and buy DNA/or the next rank star so you can use them the whole way.

So because of this I've really slowed down how much I was trying to play this. Instead I bought the TMNT Power Portal game which is pretty good imo. You play as all the turtles, they all fight at once akin to an arcade game, it has a lot of unlockable costumes, and best of all - you can play until you beat it, no need to buy anything to progress. The only things to buy are some of the costumes but that's only if you really want them. I recommend it for TMNT fans. Now the reviews on the play store don't sound good seeing as how a lot of people say there's a game breaking bug, but I have not encountered anything of the sort.
Zog is offline   Reply With Quote