View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 02:01 PM   #91
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfbomb View Post
MST3K is really the only thing I like that's like that. Joe Bob Briggs too. But I usually don't like jokey criticisms made for laughs. Not from bloggers nor you tubers. I just don't care for it.

I want you to know that opinions can be conditional. I can like MST3K and not like armchair critics (bloggers, You Tubers, podcasters) nor things like Cinema Sins and Honest Trailers. That is a thing a person can do.

Also, to be fair, it's not really Cinema Sins and Honest Trailers that I don't like. It's more about the people who watch it. Those people who like to nitpick tiny stuff like lens flares, raspy voices, and high heels.

I am not sure why this a big deal. I was defending TMNT '90 and stating that it's stupid to criticize a 90s movie for being a 90s movie. I mean, forget the story and the characters and all the things that are actually important, because they mention Harrison Ford and Moonlighting and Danny has a Sony Walkman and the Burger King logo is old -- because that is what people clearly care about.
They also missed the Channing Tatum joke, it went right over their heads. It's not that April would be 'arrested for fantasizing about someone that doesn't exist', it's the fact that back when the movie was made Channing Tatum was like 10 or 12, so April would go to jail for openly admitting she fantasized about a kid. Geez you people, think a little.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote