View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 12:03 PM   #94
WebLurker
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
I wouldn't mind Chameleon actually, since he had a lot of potential after discovering Peter's identity in the late 90s/2000s that wasn't quite realised (the story where he finds out is one of the best of the post-Clone Saga era and you should read it if you haven't), he never did recover as a character from the beating MJ gave him with a baseball bat
Yeah, there could be a lot of fun with a character who can mimic anyone, from him impersonating a hero to even pretending to be a different villain.

Quote:
BTW, Conway confirmed on Twitter to a fan that Regent did'nt kill the Avengers or X-Men in this universe, so yeah, it's looking that this is definitely a universe where everything from 1962-2007 happened and then it does it's own thing, borrowing elements from the last decade or so to fit the story.
Great to hear that the series has a full roster. I did get the impression that the RYV series is being a little loose with continuity (didn't they say that stuff was generally like 616, but there could be differences in the past?). I'm also curious when Annie was born here. Was it something that happened pre-OMD timeframe (and thus a difference from regular 616), or is it something that happened after OMD timeframe, meaning that it only happened in a timeline where the Parkers rejected the OMD deal, or never even pursued the "save Aunt May" thing.

Also, I'm really curious if Peter's secret id went public like it did in the pre-OMD timeline. (If not, that could explain why OMD never happened here.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I went by the LCS yesterday and and swapped out ASM in favor of Renew Your Vows. What is the current release date? Reading through the mastermind comments have me eager to read.
Quote:
No specific date set yet, but it will be out in November
I'm seeing a listing here (https://www.comixology.com/Amazing-S...l-comic/425423) that issue one's for sale on Nov. 9th.
WebLurker is offline   Reply With Quote