View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 10:02 PM   #14
dl316bh
Stone Warrior

It may just be different strokes. I mean, it's not like I think it's bad. It just does things that make me roll my eyes, which distracts from the emotional core of it, and I just never really connected with it. I don't know, maybe I'll give it one more try at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
may I suggest reading Chew
I love Chew. It's probably my favorite Image series. I haven't finished it, though. I think I'm six trades in, but I didn't really have the cash to get the rest in a while, so I haven't nabbed the second half yet.

Quote:
You know while I do love Image's libraries its a huge pain in the ass that half of the stuff I follow takes breaks for a few months, I know I sound whiny but its kinda annoying reading Deadly Class and reach a cliffhanger to only find out that its going be on hiatus for 4 months. I mean I know quality takes time but its sort of annoying
I feel your pain, man. It's not an Image series, but I really liked American Vampire and that series has been stop and start for years. Not as many as Saga, but they've been longer. Hell, I'm STILL waiting for another Umbrella Academy miniseries.