View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 10:41 AM   #13
Vegita-San
Emperor

My Site, Ninja Turtles Network, had the pleasure of being one of the first turtle fansites to exist...even before the official site came about.

It had a random section, with turtle info from various media (like a Married with Children ref, to a Family Matters spotting), and was the first to seek out crew members from the various series and do text, later phone interviews with them.

Eventually, the old show ended it's run, and tmnt entered a dry spell, and there was no real reason to keep it going.

by the time 2003 came along, a dozen other sites had popped up, and where able to do a far better job at not only making the site look professional, but actually get and keep the contacts needed to do proper info updates.

My little site eventually got out dated, and ivey took over tmnt -l with the tmnt-l.com website (Remember when everyone thought I was nuts moving the mailing list to a message board of all things? ;o) ).......and now the memory of what it was is all but forgotten in tmnt lore.

But, I accomplished what I wanted to set out, so I'm happy with the result. and it's nice to know a few people still remember it.

I don't have the skills to re invent it or the patience to make it a message board like this one.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote