Thread: Gaming News
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #33
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
The trailer is pretty sweet. Now I hear there's going to be 4-player co-op/multiplayer? I'm not sure which, but that's pretty ridiculous. It's a shame that AC will probably always have the same type of gameplay, which is fine, but can get rather stale. They should've slowed down with the releases. They caught that Call of Duty bug, unfortunately.
I agree, but it's more justifiable than Call of Duty. Assassin's Creed is actually telling a story and is trying to wrap up this big picture they have going before the end of 2012. This game has actually been in development for 3 years so it's not really rushed like Call of Duty games are. I'd have more respect for the Call of Duty series if it weren't for Treyarch. Having a second developer copy and paste Infinity Ward's work just proves how money hungry Activision is. And yeah, after a few games I'm sure the gameplay is getting stale, but at least they add improvements and adjustments along the way. And hopefully this new setting makes for a change in the gameplay. But Call of Duty's physics feel rather cheap and the knife animations have been lame for a very long time. Who knows, maybe after they wrap this story up, Assassin's Creed won't be a yearly thing anymore.

Last edited by Turo602; 03-08-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote