View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 12:14 AM   #12
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

From the looks of it, it seems like the area your favourite type of drawings are those of anime.

I'm not a certified artist myself but I think I can offer advice since I'm a huge fan of drawing anime/cartoons like you are.

Firstly, I'd recommend doodling alot, that might help. I personally use pens instead of pencils to achieve the cartoony/animated look, and my "practice" time is when I freely doodle in my scrap book. No focus on any technique, no worries, I just draw what I enjoy over and over again. I wish I could upload drawings of my doodles here, but I'm too embarrassed too since they're extremely random and a complete mess

The only thing I need is to have a clear image of what the character I draw looks like, and the best way for me to remember what a character looks like is by either watching them on screen alot or tracing their drawings and looking at those.

But thats just to achieve the level of drawings I do like in my art thread, compared to professionals here like Powder I am nothing

(btw where are your other drawings here? I could've sworn there were alot more in this thread before)

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 10-29-2017 at 12:38 AM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote