View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 06:50 PM   #70
Silent FOx
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
Redirect your kaboose outta here then, this thread is for fans of the series, which is still airing with new seasons, and for those who actually don't follow the trend of bashing classics to look big.

Did'nt you read the thread title? The big letters that spell out "Power Rangers APPRECIATION Thread", and yet here you are, slamming it, sugercoating the same negative criticism (which is'nt sensible, or sensetive criticism either) with "I used to play this, heh heh, oh yeah, thiz suckz"

,,,You watch TMNT, don't get me started on how many people say the same thing, I don't get why so many people have to be freaking snippy around Power Rangers or Pokemon...must be a personal grudge because it kicked the original cartoons' ass during the 90s'
heh you edited after I replied, cute. Anyways its the appreciation and discussion thread. I was showing how my opinion with this show changed over the years. I didn't realize I would personally offend someone, it wasn't meant as a bash,just a comment. I will check out one of those episodes and post my reaction here; in the discussion thread

Silent FOx is offline   Reply With Quote