View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 01:38 PM   #15
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

The stories were not great, but sad that the actors won't get to be them anymore. Esp with Pete having his vocal acting used only once. (I could see him voicing an older animated series Leo someday.) If nothing else, I will miss this Leo. (Three years ago I would not image I'd ever be saying it about these films, but never mind, love him here too; if not everything else going on around him.)

Although, with no third film, I would still pay money for a DVD/Blu-ray packed full of both 2014 and 2016 outtakes, goofiness and whatnot from the Turtles' actors with the Turtles rendered into it. Watching the Turtles genuinely messing up their own lines would be superior to any plot line those writers could ever come up with.

Stil kind of wish there would be a third... with the stipulation that GOOD writers are brought in, keep Bay & Co. OUT, ditch FOX, and fix Casey. (Also, stop trying too hard to be the past and just be good. Sans unnecessarily screwing up included lore elements.) Maybe the Turtle designs aren't up to the preferences of plenty, but they're the least of the issues...

And they're hardly the only un-pretty design if you consider all designs from all media ever, and at that rate not actually the worst to ever be. Case in point... 1993? Only cute in the samurai gear. At least 2016 Leo accomplishes it just with better lighting and a grin.

If they even dared try a third someday... prob safest to just make one unconnected to these last two. Just claim they are older now, in their 20s or 30s, and come up with a new story. It might be safer territory for these people.

Is it so wrong to just want a good film...that just happens to star the Turtles? Stop trying to rewrite the past if you can't handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
"What would Vin Diesel do?"

Star in a better movie, that's what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
Threezero should release the four Turtles plus Bebop and Rocksteady 1/6 scale figures this year.
Last hint of any possible date I saw about it not long ago suggested August.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 06-04-2017 at 01:44 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote