View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 01:58 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Wow this series is nearly 15 years old already? Jesus. .
I'm constantly taken back how "old" everything is from the early 2000's now. No joke, every time people bring up a show, videogame, or movie from the early 2000's I think of it as "recent" but then you realize this stuff is like 15 years old now.

The 2003 Teen Titans cartoon is also 15 years old. Dragonball Z finished the dub at the height of its popularity in 2005. The PS2/Gamecube/Xbox and GBA era was on its height of its popularity by 2003. The Hoenn generation of Pokemon with the Ruby/Sapphire games was 2003. The Star Wars prequels are now 15 years old.

Goddamn. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to the years 2001-2006 or so. That was a glorious time period. The age of the early 2000's when all this stuff was coming out for the first time but there was very little to no social media and people posted on message boards. People still used VHS tapes and were just transitioning to DVDs.

I still have trouble thinking of the 2010's as a "new decade" which is why I feel the early 2000's aren't that old.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote